[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News - March 5, 2010

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Fri Mar 5 18:25:54 EST 2010

Thanks for reading this week's edition of our weekly water news report.
Please feel free to forward this news to a colleague.

Highlights from the past week

It's time for everyone to check their sump pumps:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/01/

A seawall in France collapsed in a strong storm, killing dozens of people:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/02/

The Iowa DNR wants to put revisions to the state's lake-nutrient
standards on hold until they can be re-written:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/03/

EPA imposes $54,000 civil penalty against UPS for hazardous materials:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/04/

Iowa mobile-home park to close because it can't afford a $250,000 sewer
upgrade:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/05/

Featured product: Ambient air-quality monitors

Air quality is a topic of concern across much of the country,
particularly in the approaching summer months when weather patterns can
trap lots of damaging gases and pollutants close to large population
centers. We are pleased to be able to offer ambient air-quality monitors
for use in measuring a wide range of pollutants, from carbon monoxide
and sulfur dioxide to ozone and VOC's.

These monitors are not only useful for tracking pollutants near sources
like freeways and factories, but also for ensuring that air quality
around wastewater treatment plants remains safe and healthy for nearby
residents.

If you'd like to know more, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/ambientmonitors/outdoorairquality/ or call
us at 515-223-4144 and ask for details.

Your comments are welcomed

If you have any comments to share with us about this newsletter, or if
you have questions about any of our products, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/contact/ and let us know. Thanks for reading.

Sign up

If you were forwarded this newsletter, sign up to receive it
automatically at http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/subscribe/weeklywaternews/