[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Mon Mar 15 16:15:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for reading this week's edition of our weekly water news report.
Please feel free to forward this news to a colleague.

Highlights from the past week

The National Weather Service says flooding has become even more likely
across much of Iowa:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/08/

What you should know about vapor intrusion:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/09/

Household-scale water disinfection using UV lamps -- now available
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/10/

EPA fines former butter manufacturer $350,000 for water pollution:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/11/

The first floods of the season reach Des Moines:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/03/12/

Featured products: Portable pumps and electric generators

As the spring flooding season arrives (with quite a fury), it's not too
late for communities, businesses, and homeowners to arm themselves with
electric generators and flood-cleanup pumps. In addition to flooding
caused by snowmelt and runoff, we're entering tornado season in Iowa and
Nebraska, and having the tools to start recovery (and fight floods)
without waiting for government assistance could help get life back to
normal life faster than waiting for official help to arrive. Of course,
we hope that adequate flood preparations like levees, flood gates, and
portable dams have already been taken -- but it's rare to pass through a
flood season without discovering at least a few holes in the defenses.

If you'd like to know more, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/store/trashpumps for pumps and
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/store/generators for generators, or call us
at 515-223-4144 and ask for details.

Your comments are welcomed

If you have any comments to share with us about this newsletter, or if
you have questions about any of our products, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/contact/ and let us know. Thanks for reading.

Sign up

If you were forwarded this newsletter, sign up to receive it
automatically at http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/subscribe/weeklywaternews/