Countdown to QCRYPT2023 - just three weeks to go!

Slattery, Oliver T. (Fed) oliver.slattery at nist.gov
Mon Jul 24 16:24:17 EDT 2023

Countdown is on for QCrypt2023 - just 3 weeks to go. Be sure to register before the deadline of July 31st.

A packed 5-day schedule<https://2023.qcrypt.net/schedule/> has been posted to the conference website (https://2023.qcrypt.net/) and includes 3 tutorial talks, 7 invited talks, 32 contributed talks and over 100 posters presentations. There will also be a evening reception and a banquet dinner. We also have a surprise or two to be announced soon.

Did you miss the deadline for a talk submission but still want to participate? Have you an idea that you want to run by a few hundred quantum crypto experts? How about submitting a 'Rump Session' talk or act. Rump session talks are typically more informal and maybe even a bit more fun. You can even submit an act or performance for the Rump Session. Send your Rump Session ideas to 2023 at qcrypt.net<mailto:2023 at qcrypt.net> with the subject 'QCrypt Rump Session' and we will let you know if you made the cut. Rump's are limited to about 5 minutes.

We want to acknowledge our sponsors. Check them out here<https://2023.qcrypt.net/partners/>.

Thanks
Ollie Slattery on behalf of the local committee.
[cid:image001.png at 01D9BE4A.5B49C980]<https://2023.qcrypt.net/>