[geeklog-translations] How to set the Geeklog language from English to anything else globally?

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sat Jan 3 12:36:54 EST 2004

Hello geeklog-translations-admin,

>>  de-at, de, de-li, de-lu, de-ch...
gtalgn> [...]
>>  fr-be, fr-ca, fr, fr-lu, fr-mc, fr-ch

gtalgn> As I tried to explain in my previous post, those define (language,
gtalgn> country) pairs. So "de-at" is the German (de) dialect spoken in Austria
gtalgn> (at), "fr-be" is the French (fr) dialect spoken in Belgium (be), etc.

Thank you Dirk, I will do my best to test all languages and will try
and write up some docs on it for others to benefit.

Thank you again Dirk, your integrity with the Geeklog development is
incredible and flawless.

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

GeekLog v1.3.8-1sr3
apache_2.0.48-win32-x86-no_src
mysql-4.0.17-win-noinstall.zip
php-4.3.4-Win32.zip
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1