[geeklog-translations] Re: varias cosas sobre Geeklog

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Jun 17 07:40:55 EDT 2003

Maybe you can create diferent email list for Spanish, German, French, Dutch,
Italian, etc.
Is that too much time consuming to do?

It's not fair that the geeklog-translations email list has to be only in
english.  If that is the only way, that name is wrong, it should be called
geeklog-only-english-translations. instead.

If I get an email that is German, French, Dutch, or whatever I don't care. I
just skip it or delete it if I can't understand the lengague.
I already have 5 thousand emails in my Inbox, from other email list that I'm
also subscribe.
Do think I read them all? No.
Do you think If I recive an email that is not a lenguage I understad I will
care? Noo, I just delete it, It's not big deal.

I understand your position as a moderator.

You have 3 ways :

1) Take it
2) Refuse it.
3) Find a place.

That's your choice. Nobody else.   I say, Take it or Find a Place.

   If somebody else write to the geeklog-translations in their born lenguage
I will completely understand. Because they are talking about lenguages
there.

If they send something to geeklog-modules  in spanish, dutch, german, French
or whatever, that is completely different, because that is not an email list
for Lenguages.

bye
FB