[geeklog-translations] Re: varias cosas sobre Geeklog

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Jun 17 05:28:22 EDT 2003

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net wrote:
>>we were discussing about the new spanish lenguage File update. It's not fun
>>to discuss about our born lenguage using another lenguage.
>

> Agreed, but for someone not speaking the language it's hard to tell
> whether you're talking about Geeklog, the weather, or whatever. And, IMO,
> it's not too polite either.
>
> Not sure if there's a good solution for this. But I feel uncomfortable
> with discussions of which I don't understand a single word ...
>
> What do the others think?

I'd say, stay with english on the list. If you need to communicate in
any other language, do so off-list.

--
=======  Rune Kallhovd, CORENA Norge AS,  =======
=   Dyrmyrgt. 35, N-3611 Kongsberg, NORWAY      =