[geeklog-translations] Re: varias cosas sobre Geeklog

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Jun 17 05:23:40 EDT 2003

>we were discussing about the new spanish lenguage File update. It's not fun
>to discuss about our born lenguage using another lenguage.

Agreed, but for someone not speaking the language it's hard to tell
whether you're talking about Geeklog, the weather, or whatever. And, IMO,
it's not too polite either.

Not sure if there's a good solution for this. But I feel uncomfortable
with discussions of which I don't understand a single word ...

What do the others think?

>How other guys are dealing with the lenguage updates in German, Dutch,
>French, etc. etc??.

Well, so far most language files were only maintained by one person.

>don't post this one.

Then don't post it to the list ;-)

bye, Dirk

--