[geeklog-modules] Suggested CSS standards for plugins

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Dec 1 13:25:54 EST 2004

No hot button Tom, more of a panic button.  You saw through our efforts
before we intended to release them and I just wanted to prevent any
enterprising pups from interpreting your post as something which hasn't
been done and going off on a tangent and doing something about it.

So, no ill will towards you or your post.  And I'm not suggesting *you*
would start an effort to create a common template, but you really read
through the lines on Blaine's post quite easily, and followed that up
with such a clear response that you pretty much outted us before we
were ready to present our efforts.

I guess that's the point I was trying to make.  But I suck at writing
clearly so there ya go.

On Dec 1, 2004, at 12:45 PM, Tom wrote:

> [...]
Sincerely,
Simon