[geeklog-modules] Suggested CSS standards for plugins

Tom tomw at pigstye.net
Wed Dec 1 13:48:24 EST 2004

Simon says:

 No hot button Tom, more of a panic button. You saw through our efforts
before we intended to release them and I just wanted to prevent any
enterprising pups from interpreting your post as something which hasn't been
done and going off on a tangent and doing something about it.

So, no ill will towards you or your post. And I'm not suggesting *you* would
start an effort to create a common template, but you really read through the
lines on Blaine's post quite easily, and followed that up with such a clear
response that you pretty much outted us before we were ready to present our
efforts.

I guess that's the point I was trying to make. But I suck at writing clearly
so there ya go.

Sorry to out you prematurely -- I thought it was obvious what you were up
to.  But then we all don't see things the same, thankfully.

Tom