[BwayDems] Fwd: E-Waste Recycling This Weekend!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:44:04 EST 2021

| View this email in your browser  |

|    |

|  LOWER EAST SIDE ECOLOGY E-WASTE COLLECTION DRIVE
Sunday, November 21 I 10AM-2PM
Amsterdam Ave & W 110th St.

It is now illegal to discard electronics in the trash - avoid a fine and come drop off your e-waste to be recycled! Working and nonworking computers, monitors, printers/scanners, keyboards, mice, cables, TVs, VCRs & DVD players, phones, audio/visual equipment, cell phones, and PDAs will all be accepted!  |

|    |

|    |

|  TREE STEWARDSHIP AND BULB PLANTING
Saturday, November 20 I 10:30AM-1:30PM
991 Amsterdam Ave.
Meet us to sort spring flower bulbs, care for tree wells in our neighborhood, and plant some bulbs!  |

|    |

IT'S OUR PARK DAY
WITH THE BLOOMINGDALE INCLUSIVE PARK AND PLAYGROUND
Saturday, November 21 I 10AM-2PM I Amsterdam Ave & W 104th St.  |

"Friends of Bloomingdale Inclusive Park and Playground" would like to invite community members to their very first "It's Our Park Day" on Sunday, November 21st from 10AM - 2PM at the Bloomingdale Inclusive Park and Playground located on Amsterdam Avenue and West 104 Street. The rain date is on Sunday, December 5. Come join to play with friends and meet new ones! They will have lots of inclusive, accessible, and fun activities for children of all ages and all abilities! See attached flyer for a list of park features and activities.

|    |

|    |

|  LEARN TO PLAY BACKGAMMON
Sunday, November 21 I 1PM-3PM
It's Our Park Day, Amsterdam Ave. & 104th St.
Demonstration and instructions with World Backgammon Champion, Antoinette-Marie Williams!  |

|    |

|  OPEN STREETS NOVEMBER HOURS  |

|    |

|  AMSTERDAM AVE 106-110th St.
Sat. and Sun. 10:30AM-5:30PM
LAST DAY: 11/21/21!
AMSTERDAM AVE 96-106th St.
Sundays 11AM-8:30PM
COLUMBUS AVE 106-110th St.Sat. and Sun. 9AM-5PM  |

|    |

|  BLOOMINGDALE HISTORY GROUP  |

|    |

|  NEIGHBORHOOD WALKING TOURS
Sunday, November 21 I 2PM
Strauss Park (106th St. & Broadway)

Explore the History of the Upper West Side between W. 96th and W. 110th Streets. These free walking tours of the historic Bloomingdale neighborhood are led by renowned local historian Jim Mackin.  |

|  More Information  |

|    |

|    |

|  FIND RESTAURANTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH OUR BLOOMINGDALE RESTAURANTS.NYC TAKEOUT AND DELIVERY GUIDE   |

|  Restaurants in the Neighborhood  |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2021 Columbus Amsterdam BID, All rights reserved.
Columbus Amsterdam BID · 991 Amsterdam Avenue · New York, NY 10025 · USAOur email address is:
info at columbusamsterdambid.org