[BwayDems] Cong. Nadler Campaign Kick-Off - 11/29

Robert Gottheim robert at jerrynadler.com
Thu Nov 18 13:17:32 EST 2021

Good Afternoon -

I hope you are all well. *Congressman Jerry Nadler is excited to announce
his 2022 Re-Election Campaign Kick Off Celebration will be on Monday,
November 29th. *He is hopeful you will consider joining us! Click here to
RSVP. <https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jn112921>

After 18 months in the virtual world, we are looking forward to being
together in person! *Please save the date Monday, November 29th at 7:00pm*.
Location will be available upon RSVP.

Jerry is grateful for your continued support of his campaign - especially
as we gear up for the 2022 election cycle. To support this event or RSVP,
please click here. <https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jn112921>

This event will be held in compliance with the CDC guidelines. For
everyone's safety and comfort, we will have both indoor and outdoor space
available.

We look forward to seeing you in person soon! Thank you in advance for your
consideration,

Rob Gottheim

[image: NY10 - Re-Election Kick Off 11.29.21 - Club.png]