[BwayDems] Postcard Writing Zooms with Go Blue!

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:25:59 EDT 2021

<https://www.fieldteam6.org/>

REGISTER DEMOCRATS. SAVE DEMOCRACY.

You are invited to Postcard Writing Zooms with

Go Blue (a committee of the Broadway Democrats
<http://broadwaydemocrats.org/>)!

Voter suppression legislation “is a redux of Jim Crow in a suit and tie.”

Stacey Abrams, March 14, 2021

We are working with two grassroots organizations on their postcard writing
campaigns to fight voter suppression and to register Democrats. We hope
that you will join us on these dates:

Sunday, March 21 (12PM - 2PM)

Sunday, March 28 (12PM - 2PM)

Saturday, April 3 (12PM - 2PM)

Sign-up to volunteer HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqBpMq061UDX5FxUFFNSnYNw1aAUqekqFEWiT_IjCKex3xXQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
& we'll be in touch shortly.

We provide postcards, addresses, and stamps (first come, first serve).

You provide pens and colorful markers!

Donations are welcome!

Reclaim Our Vote <https://actionnetwork.org/forms/reclaim-our-vote-signup>

Ongoing voter suppression and voter list purging have been disenfranchising
millions of eligible voters -- especially voters of color. Reclaim Our Vote
works in those voter suppression states. We will inform and mobilize voters
of color to make sure they are registered and know how to get a ballot and
vote.

Field Team 6 <https://www.fieldteam6.org/>

We will focus on the registration of likely Democratic voters in districts
whose representatives supported overturning the Biden/Harris election
victory, and flip those seats blue!  We're targeting traitors in
California, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas!  These beautiful postcards
were designed by Shepard Fairey
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_Fairey>, who created the Obama HOPE
artwork.

If you have any questions, please email broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com.