[BwayDems] Final Weekend: Join Broadway Democrats Petition Drive!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 12:59:33 EDT 2021

For this shortened petition season, we have to file our petitions next week, and need them back by Sunday night, March 21. Contact Curtis, curtisdems at aol.com, to return yours, or they can be left with his doorman at 545 West 111th St. Don't forget to sign the Witness Statement!
And join us on the streets this weekend, with some special guests. We have so far petitioned with District Attorney candidate Alvin Bragg, Civil Court Judge candidate Hasa Kingo, 7th Council District candidate Dan Cohen, and the Scott Stringer campaign.
This weekend's schedule:
Saturday, October 20 (welcome in Spring with 50°+ temperatures!):
10 AM - 12 Noon:  Morningside Farmers Market, 110th and Manhattan Avenue
12:15 - 2:30 PM: Absolute Bagels, 108th and Broadway, with special guests Mark Levine at around 12:30 and Gale Brewer at around 2:00

Sunday, October 21
10 AM - 12 Noon: Columbia Farmers Market, 114th and Broadway
12 - 2 PM: West Side Market, 110th and Broadway

As always, if you don't see us at these exact locations, look around or across the street. Sometimes the political or the meteorological winds change!