[BwayDems] January newsletter and meeting announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:30:08 EST 2021

Hot off the presses, here's the Broadway Democrats' January newsletter.
Inside:

   - reflections by District Leaders Paula Diamond Román and Curtis Arluck
   on where we are, how we got here, and where we're going;
   - thoughts from our outgoing Club President Amy Porter;
   - a note from Heather Ducharme about the next meeting of our Book Club;
   - a piece from Richard Siegel about the COVID vaccine; and
   - *information about voting at our meeting on January 21.*

We hope you'll join us online on January 21 for Club and Local Elections,
and presentations from the candidates for City Council District 7. *Please
register in advance*
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtd-6oqToqHtB3kdIzzM_Y9S3s8ulgaXMc>,
or more information, go to http://www.broadwaydemocrats.org/.

Thanks,