[BwayDems] Don't Forget to Register for the DA Forum Tonight at 7pm!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:15:37 EST 2021

Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Upper West Side/Morningside Heights/Washington Heights Manhattan DA Forum. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
Join Broadway Democrats, West Side Democrats, and Uptown Community Democrats for our Manhattan District Attorney forum. We have invited all candidates for the Democratic nomination. This forum will be moderated by Brett Dignam, Vice Dean and Clinical Professor of Law at Columbia Law School.

Links in the message (1)

|  |  |
Welcome! You are invited to join a webi...