[BwayDems] January General Meeting this Thursday at 7 pm

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:02:30 EST 2021

[image: high quality broadway dems logo.jpg]

JANUARY GENERAL MEETING

Local and Club Elections,
and City Council District 7 Presentations
online, via Zoom Vote for Club Officers and Steering Committee Vote for
Democratic District Leaders and
Judicial Convention Delegates and Alternates Hear from candidates for City
Council, District 7 on
why we should endorse them at our Feb. 11 Meeting

Thursday, January 21
*Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. sharp!*

REGISTER HERE
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtd-6oqToqHtB3kdIzzM_Y9S3s8ulgaXMc>To
vote in club elections, you must be an eligible, voting member of the
Broadway Democrats. Criteria for eligibility can be found in our most
recent newsletter
<http://www.broadwaydemocrats.org/recent-newsletter.html> under
the heading "January General Meeting -- Endorsements and Club Elections".If
you're unclear about your eligibility or the rules, please feel free to
contact District Leaders Curtis Arluck and Paula Diamond Román at
districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org.