[BwayDems] Join New York's Official Early Vote and GOTV Kickoff Rally!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:09:07 EDT 2020

Friends--

We are in the final two weeks of the campaign and here in New York that means the historic start of NY's first early voting period and Get-Out-The-Vote activities across New York and in battleground states.

Please join us FRIDAY NIGHT at 7pm for a statewide EARLY VOTE AND GOTV KICKOFF RALLY in conjunction with New York for Biden+Harris 2020 and the New York Democratic Lawyers Council. We will be joined by a number of special guests including Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul, Attorney General Letitia James, and more. RSVP for the rally HERE.

Please RSVP FOR THE RALLY HERE.

And then be sure to join us on Saturday and Sunday for our WEEKEND OF ACTION to Get-Out-The-Vote across New York and in swing states across America.  You can join virtual phonebanks happening all weekend long.  See the schedule and SIGN-UP HERE.

MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE:

As a reminder, please make a PLAN TO VOTE for yourself, your friends, and your family! Visit vote.nydems.org for more information.

Onwards to Victory!

Jay S. Jacobs

Chairman

|  |  |