[BwayDems] HERE'S YOUR EARLY VOTING FLYER: TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND POST IN YOUR BUILDING/BLOCK!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 13:43:44 EDT 2020

New York's first-ever large scale Early Voting begins this Saturday, October 24, and runs through next Sunday, November 1st.
We need to get the word out in our neighborhood. We have attached leaflets for each of the three Early Voting Locations that cover different parts of our area. Please distribute them in your building or hopefully your block. People may only Early Vote at their assigned location, so use the leaflet for your Early Voting location. However, they may drop off completed Absentee Ballots for themselves or their family and friends at any Early Voting location. The leaflet mentions this, so it also assists people who are voting Absentee.
Early Voting Locations for our area:
West Side High, 140 West 102nd St. (enter from 101st) covers the area west of Morningside and Central Parks below 116th St., except for 114th-116th, Morningside Dr. to Amsterdam, which votes at  the Forum. West Side High is also the Early Voting site on the West Side down to about 75th St., so you can post the leaflet if you live above West 75th even if you're not in our area.
The Forum, 601 West 125th (NW corner of Broadway), covers in our area Morningside Heights 116th-125th, plus 114th-116th, Morningside Dr. to Amsterdam. The Forum is also the Early Voting site for West Harlem up to about 141st St., so you can post the leaflet if you live in West Harlem below 141st., even if you're not in our area.
Wadleigh HS, 215 West 114th St. (off ACB Blvd.), covers in our area the North Towers on the Park, 110th-111th block. It also covers south central Harlem 110th to about 125th, so you can post the leaflet if you live anywhere in this area.
If you are posting the leaflet just in your building, thank you!, you don't have to tell us. If you're posting in a larger area, thank you again, and let us know, so we don't duplicate coverage. And if you'd like to help distribute beyond your block, thank you the most! While we encourage people to print up the leaflets themselves, we can arrange to get you printed leaflets if you're covering a larger area. Curtis Arluck, curtisdems at aol.com, is the contact for leaflet distribution.
New York isn't a swing state. But we still want a large, resounding vote for Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the rest of the Democratic ticket. Getting out the word about Early Voting is one of the best ways to accomplish this.