[BwayDems] November Newsletter and Forum Announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:41:08 EST 2020

Here's the *November Newsletter* of the Broadway Democrats. Inside:

   - Reports from our District Leaders and our Club President on the
   historic Biden/Harris win, what it means, and what remains to be done.
   - A report from our State Committeeman about a(nother) tumultuous year
   for the State Party.
   - Thoughts from former Assemblyman Ed Sullivan and current Steering
   Committee member Daniel Zweig.
   - An alert from our Go Blue 2020! Committee on the Senate run-off
   elections in Georgia (more below).
   - And an announcement about our *post-election Zoom Forum this Thursday,
   Nov. 12*.

Now, to Georgia: Help us write Reclaim Our Vote postcards to get out the
vote among voters of color in Georgia for their US Senate runoff election
on Jan 5. Postcard packets, including stamps and printed labels with
specific voting information, will be available for pick up soon. *Please
reserve your postcards ASAP at http://bit.ly/ROVpostcards4Georgia
<http://bit.ly/ROVpostcards4Georgia>. They must be mailed by December 7. *

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode