[BwayDems] Election 2020

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:46:46 EST 2020

Dear members and friends,

Due to the historic predicament where we have all awakened today, Broadway
Democrats will be delaying its newsletter publication for a few days.  We
hope and plan to publish it at the beginning of next week.  For those of
you interested in submitting articles, our deadline is extended to this
Sunday, November 8 at 5 pm and should be emailed to our editor, Pat
Almonrode, at palmonrode at gmail.com.

We are reeling and processing what we have learned.  Yet we still have
reason for hope.  As of this moment I am emailing you, we are getting
positive news.  If, like me, you did not sleep well last night, take good
care of yourselves today and rest.  For all votes must be counted. We must
remain patient and vigilant and we will stand ready to join together.

Attached in a pdf format below is the notice for our zoom forum next
Thursday, November 12 at 7 pm about this election.  We look forward to
seeing you then.

Amy & Curtis & Paula