[BwayDems] Election Day!

curtisdems curtisdems at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 20:49:07 EST 2020

The day we've all been waiting for is at last upon us. From the weekend of Trump's inauguration when we gathered at the Women's Marches in Washington DC and New York, to those other marches on behalf of racial, environmental and economic justice, to those stirring campaigns and victories of 2018, to the Black Lives Matter demonstrations after the murder of George Floyd and so many others (concluding in our neighborhood at 111th and Broadway tomorrow at 4 PM), to all the letters we've written, phone calls we've made, trips we've taken to elect Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Democrats throughout the country, Broadway Democrats has been at the forefront of the fight to take our country back from the forces of darkness and division.This is not one of those 11th hour emails that insist that you must give us more money, or do this thing or that. We have done what we can, and we can now sit back and wait, pray and hope that we've done enough. But if you do find yourself on Election Day wanting to do something more, here are two suggestions:1) Attached is a link to sign up for the swing state phone banks that will be going on all day tomorrow.2) If you want to help out in our community and be with your friends, join us at our big poll site at PS 165 on 109th between Broadway and Amsterdam. We'll be there from 7:15 AM at least until it gets dark. We won't be swaying many voters, but we'll be with each other on this historic day, and we'll be sending people out to our local poll sites to make sure everything is running smoothly. To let us know if and when you'll be there, call Paula, 917-757-6058, or email Curtis, curtisdems at aol.com.We look forward to joining you in victory.Curtis, Paula, Amy and all of us in Broadway Democrats Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Last Chance to Sign Up!

Friends--

Tomorrow is Election Day!

This is our final chance to get out the vote for the Biden+Harris 2020 ticket, flip the senate, hold the house, and elect down-ballot democats who will build America back better.

We NEED YOU ON THE PHONES with us, today and tomorrow!

FINAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

TODAY - 7PM to 9PM
Election Eve Phonebank Telethon
Hosted by Mandana Dayani, Sophia Bush & Shannon Watts
SIGN UP HERE

TOMORROW - 9AM to 9PM
NYS Day of Action - Marathon Phone Banks
SIGN UP HERE

Help us to secure victory!

I believe that we will win.

Rob Diamond
New York State Director
Biden + Harris 2020

                    New York for Biden+Harris | A Neighborhood Near You!, New York, NY 10035

                          Update Profile |

                          About our service provider

                          Sent by

                          newyorkforbiden at gmail.com