[BwayDems] BDems join with Biden for New York!

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:20:11 EDT 2020

*Broadway Democrats Join with Biden for New York!*

*sign up here: *

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/event/275421/

Join us for a virtual phonebank over zoom with *Biden for New York*!

Save the date and time:  Saturday May 30th, 4 - 6 pm

Addie Zinsner, who spoke at our May Zoom Forum, will run through a quick
training and script overview before we start making community calls to
other Biden supporters. We will stay muted while making the calls and then
debrief on how they went at the end.

Hope to see you there!

Meanwhile, be sure to join *Broadway Dems' Go Blue 2020 Co * for one of our
weekly virtual parties on Zoom:

*Sundays 12-2pm*

"please vote in Nov" letter writing (it's easy!)

*Wednesdays 11:30am-1:30pm*

phone banking to help vote-by-mail in upcoming primaries (good practice for
Nov)

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:

Mary Peppito marybpeppito at gmail.com

or