[BwayDems] Biden Virtual Phonebank this Saturday

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:38:53 EDT 2020

*Broadway Dems Host Virtual Phonebank with Biden for New York!*

*sign up here: *

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/event/275421/

Saturday, May 30th, 4 - 6 pm

Join us for a virtual phonebank over zoom with *Biden for New York*!

Addie Zinsner, who spoke at our May Zoom Forum, will run through a quick
training and script overview before we start making community calls to
other Biden supporters. We will stay muted while making the calls and then
debrief on how they went at the end.

Hope to see you there!

And be sure to join *Broadway Dems' Go Blue 2020 Co* weekly virtual parties
on Zoom:

*Sundays 12-2pm*

"please vote in Nov" letter writing

*Wednesdays 11:30am-1:30pm*

phone banking to help vote-by-mail in upcoming primaries

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT

broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com