[BwayDems] TODAY! Phone Bank into PA 11:30am - 1:30pm

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:36:45 EDT 2020

[image: Untitled presentation-2.jpg]

*What are you doing TODAY, Wed May 20 around noon?  **Want to help us
unseat Republicans and elect Democrats in PA?*

TODAY 11:30am to 1:30pm we are phone banking into Bucks County, PA -
specifically House District 18, one of nine state house districts that we
can flip in November.

Remember: winning the majority in the PA General Assembly means controlling
the Congressional and state redistricting in 2021 that will be in place for
the next 10 years.

For the very first time, all registered voters in PA can vote by mail in
the upcoming June 2 primaries, as well as in the general election on Nov 3.

We are calling to ask if they have already sent in their mail-in ballot
applications (deadline fast approaching next Tue, May 26) and if so to send
back their mail-in ballots right away to make sure they arrive on or before
primary day on June 2.

The Democratic candidate for the state house in HD18 is Howie Hayes, a
union plumber who will represent and fight for working families.

*Join us TODAY for our last push in PA!*  Next week we will join Reclaim
Our Vote to call into GA, whose primaries are on June 9.