[BwayDems] Join Go Blue Tuesday for Georgia U.S. Senate phonebanking!

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:05:41 EST 2020

Broadway Dems Go Blue

Georgia On My Mind

[image: peaches-2892013_640.jpg]

Hello, phonebankers!

Every Tuesday through Dec 29 from 4:30 to 7pm we are joining Reclaim Our
Vote and calling voters of color outside of the major urban areas in
Georgia for the two US Senate runoff elections.  The deadline to register
to vote for this election is tomorrow, Mon, Dec 7 so this Tue, Dec 8 we
start calling to GOTV, by providing County-specific information on
in-person Early Voting, voting by Absentee ballot, and voting on Election
Day.  Join us!  Winning both seats means a majority for Democrats in the US
Senate.

We provide training and support during our phonebanking sessions on Zoom. Sign
up here:  https://bit.ly/ROVBroadwayDemsGAphonebanks
<https://bit.ly/ROVBroadwayDemsGAphonebanks>