[BwayDems] Please help us write letters to encourage Georgians to vote in the Special Election!

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:20:23 EST 2020

Please join us to help an urgent letter writing request from our partners
at Vote Forward <http://votefwd.org/>.

By *Monday, December 7th, *we need to help them write 475,000 letters to
encourage voters

to get to the polls for the Georgia special election!!!

*Can you do your part and join us this Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:00
PM for a Zoom letter-writing party? *

The run-off election on January 5, 2021 will decide Georgia’s two Senate
seats and *will determine the direction of our country*. Raphael Warnock,
an African American pastor from Atlanta, is up against Republican Sen.
Kelly Loeffler and Democrat Jon Ossoff is challenging incumbent Sen. David
Perdue.

To join the party, email *marybpeppito at gmail.com* <marybpeppito at gmail.com>
* and **lauradmandel at gmail.com* <lauradmandel at gmail.com> so that you will
receive the Zoom link.

We request that you print out your letters in advance of the Zoom.  Go to
votefwd.org and register for a volunteer account. You will receive an email
that you are approved and you can download and print packs of 20 letters.
If you have already registered for an account, you will be able to just
download and print.

Then, Friday afternoon, if you RSVP with marybpeppito at gmail.com *and*
lauradmandel at gmail.com, you will receive an email with the zoom link.  Join
us Saturday on zoom at 12p for instructions, camaraderie and interesting
discussions while helping to save democracy.

When you join Zoom on Saturday, please have the following:

*Printed Letters

*Envelopes

*Stamps

*Blue Pen

*Color Pens (Optional)

We can do this together!

Broadway Democrats GoBlue2020, Mary, Meika, Shelby,

Laura, Judith, Margaret, Amy & Sally