[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats December Newsletter

Heather Ducharme heatherducharme15 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:56:49 EST 2020

Here's the *December Newsletter* of the Broadway Democrats. Inside:

   - An announcement about our first endorsement meeting for the 2021
   election cycle
   - A Holiday Message from the Broadway Dems President Amy Porter
   - An Election Wrap-Up Report from District Leader Curtis Arluck
   - An article from District Leader Paula Diamond-Román on the
   relationship between the healthcare community and the Black community in
   light of announcements about the Coronavirus vaccine
   - A report from our State Committeeman Daniel Marks Cohen
   - A message from Steering Committee Member Katie Hanner about an event
   being hosted by the Manhattan Solid Waste Advisory Board on an "Incinerator
   in Our Midst"
   - An announcement from Steering Committee Member Heather Ducharme about
   the Broadway Democrats' Book Club December meeting
   - Reflections on the 2020 elections from Ralph Andrew
   - And 2021 Endorsement Meeting Procedures

Although December's Endorsement meeting is not a voting meeting, please
remember that members will need to make sure their dues are paid in order
to vote in January. Check out the 2021 Endorsement Meeting Procedures for
more information.

Thank you,
Heather Ducharme
Newsletter Editor