[BwayDems] Fwd: Recap of the last month + looking ahead // Repaso del mes pasado + mirando adelante

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:55:50 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Senator Robert Jackson <jackson at nysenate.gov>
Date: Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 6:15 PM
Subject: Recap of the last month + looking ahead // Repaso del mes pasado +
mirando adelante

[image: Senator Robert Jackson]
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=8P8jBYpvbkq08AU4nwZNLfPq-2B-2FRmCnJg1BCSL1vdX563Ojhy75LRaRTydVW-2F67Sa_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkQMs4wEMeXGGk-2F4tE-2FI-2Fg7FCJCFKFYenOv5XyyQ-2BdDiJov3eHQiMfTqnECTWcAKw97hm-2FXDdPpMPMyL4I6Rax470sU2oddcXkuFH5WVu5XTvN7RDPLTGzWXysjuGOY6qQmJOu9zorhPVRm736-2BtlJt8WqOPDsT94FOY9ImPRmaFGGPcNVQbdt2jUj2AML-2Bq8Aouh2wy4WvxI2-2BqZ-2F8IxJq3bgpGu8rmROzj-2BLby-2BFruGitprQfRP941YGm9wuG-2FO1A-3D-3D>

Dear neighbors,

[como siempre, español a continuación!]

It’s been a busy month for Team Jackson! On September 25, surrounded by
education advocates of all stripes at the Boys and Girls Club of Harlem, I
launched my *Vision for Public Education in New York State* that will guide
my policy goals for education moving forward. We must have a public
education system that is *equitable*, *transparent*, and *public*!

On October 1, my office hosted a *Community Forum on the Opioid Crisis* in
Northern Manhattan. Over 120 people came out to participate in a robust
conversation about the public health crisis Northern Manhattan is
experiencing and discuss what we can do about it. I came away hopeful and
with plenty to do moving forward.

Later that week, on October 4, Team Jackson hosted a *Mature Workforce
Forum and Job Fair*. It was a huge success! Participants learned about how
to market their skills and we connected them with great workplaces that are
committed to hiring from our mature workforce.

I co-hosted a *Rent Laws Teach-In* on October 7 with Assembly Member De La
Rosa and the Northern Manhattan Is Not for Sale coalition. We had a packed
auditorium of tenants eager to learn about their new rights after the rent
laws we passed in June. And we’re just getting started!

Last week, I attended a *NYCHA tenants association meeting* downtown where
I heard residents’ thoughts about the Rental Assistance Development program
proposed for Elliott-Chelsea Houses. I also learned about the boiler
troubles they fear will come back as we enter the cold season. We must
figure out how to fund NYCHA’s capital repairs because these living
conditions are inhumane.

I also presented proclamations honoring the Dominican Heritage and Culture
Society concert last Thursday and marched with our community in a 400 Years
walk against inequality from the Malcolm and Betty Shabazz Center in
Washington Heights on Saturday.

Read below for some exciting upcoming events.

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
*Rent Overcharge Clinic*
I’m co-hosting another clinic with the Met Council on Housing and Manhattan
Legal Services for tenants to review their rent history with lawyers. If
you plan to attend, request your rent history from HCR for free today: 1)
text “rent history” to 646.783.0627, enter the address of your apartment,
and they will mail your rent history, 2) call HCR at 718.739.6400, 3) email
ORAFoil at nyshcr.org and provide your name and address.

Oct. 30, 6:15–8:30pm
YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), M100 bus]

*New York Health Act Town Hall, Upper West Side edition*
With my colleagues Senator Gustavo Rivera and Assembly Member Dick
Gottfried, I will host an evening forum about the New York Health Act. Join
us to learn more about the bright future of healthcare under a single-payer
system!

Nov. 4, 6–8pm
West End Collegiate Church
245 W. 77th St., [79th St. (1)]

*Climate Justice Summit*
Join me and environmental justice organizations from District 31—including
WE-ACT, JCAN, and Dēmos—to learn more about the movement for climate
justice and how you can get involved.

Nov. 6 6:30–8:30pm
YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), M100 bus]

*New York Health Act Town Hall, Uptown edition*
With my colleagues Senator Gustavo Rivera and Assembly Member Dick
Gottfried, I will host an evening forum about the New York Health Act. Join
us to learn more about the bright future of healthcare under a single-payer
system!

Nov. 12, 6:30–8:30pm
YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), M100 bus]

*LEGISLATION UPDATE FOR 2020*
As we get closer to the legislative session resuming, my office is closely
watching the budget fights shaping up. I’m particularly concerned about
education funding. The largest category of education funding is called
Foundation Aid, and it came out of a decision the highest court of New York
State reached in 2006 after a 13-year fight I helped lead called the
Campaign for Fiscal Equity. Some people are trying to suggest the formula
determining Foundation Aid need to be changed, but we have to keep in mind
that the Foundation Aid formula has never actually been fully funded since
2009. The governor has simply assigned an arbitrary increase in education
funding and called it "Foundation Aid." Good faith conversations about
updating the formula based on the of the needs of the past decade, can only
occur once we acknowledge the Foundation Aid formula hasn't been
implemented in the first place. We can't put the carriage before the horse.
I hope and expect the series of Roundtables the Senate is having over the
next few weeks will conclude what advocates have been saying all along: the
Foundation Aid formula can't work when it hasn't been funded in over a
decade, depriving millions of students in New York State the sound basic
education they are legally entitled to. Let's start there.

*COMMUNITY EVENTS & RESOURCES*
On October 16 (tomorrow) at 5:30pm the coalition Housing Justice for All
will launch their 2020 platform, *Tax the Rich, House the Poor* at 40/60
Irving Place near Union Square. Join if you’re available!

Saturday, Oct. 19, join Regiven Environmental Project in J. Hood Wright
Park at 173rd St. for a festival *Raising Awareness about the Ecology of
Inequality*!

Also on Saturday, Oct. 19, the Department of Education will be hosting its
annual *NYC CTE High School Fair* 9am-2pm. The event will be held at George
Westinghouse High School (105 Johnson Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201).

The *National Black Leadership Commission on Health* will host a Town Hall
to announce their evolution into a comprehensive policy organization 6–8pm
on Tuesday, Oct. 22 at Harlem Hospital (506 Lenox Ave.). Please RSVP your
attendance via Eventbrite. On Oct. 24 9am–noon they will also host Urgency
of Now: Faith and Medicine Forum at Alhambra Ballroom (2116 Adam Clayton
Powell, Jr. Ave.) and feature Pastor William Francis, HUB Christian Center
in Atlanta Georgia, will be the Keynote speaker for this event.

*Early voting* is coming to a polling station near you! It starts October
26 and runs through election day, November 5. Be part of making history by
choosing to vote early. Find out your poll site and learn more about what
YOU can do to spread the word at Let NY Vote
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=YkOUMNJj5yC1I79WsrdfdBNF7xpdArKpPTDf2WC32aQ-3D_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkSmJ5aAfBgPFSJXdPZMVcknT-2Fwq8QKrsQtb9WaBflJCdfrUeziyHu08npFnPObXrml0gNT6OwPdvKAx58rJ5vTltESH1IQBs7KziTUn-2BGL29bDfTSYtV9XQ3BNV30lk5U0Nes3YtPYlRqEQbE2-2BsuWmpJsCEM8vf8lCF3GXaijtFNCqUWrZ3mSc0ry48GtYv0qt2H-2B6vUk3Irsxz77-2B0jHIcskTJ8sLBeBqv4DJf0pFrchAtfeR9o0QpZP0OHqABTw-3D-3D>
.

WE-ACT is sharing their *Inwood Climate & Health Project* task force
recommendations with the public on Saturday, Oct. 26 at 11am at IS 52 (650
Academy St.) to gather feedback before they distribute it more widely.
Lunch, childcare, and interpretation will be provided!

The *Mobile Mammography Bus* is coming to my District Office on Friday,
Nov. 22nd from 10am to 4pm! It’s wheelchair accessible, and no cost to
women over 40 who haven’t had a mammogram in the past year or symptoms of
breast disease. No insurance needed. You can pre-register by calling Paola
Pena at 646-369-3562 or emailing paola.pena at mountsinai.org. On the day of
the appointment the patient should bring: identification, health insurance
card (if applicable), and any copies of past mammograms.

In Unity,

RJ
------------------------------

Estimadxs vecinxs,

¡El equipo Jackson ha estado bastante ocupado este mes! El 25 de
septiembre, rodeado de defensores de la educación de todas las tendencias
en el Boys and Girls Club de Harlem, lancé *mi visión para la educación
pública en el estado de Nueva York*, lo cual guiará mis objetivos de
política para la educación en el futuro. ¡Debemos tener un sistema de
educación pública que sea *equitativo*, *transparente* y *público*!

Al principio de Octubre, mi oficina organizó un *foro comunitario sobre la
crisis de los opioides* en el Alto  Manhattan. Más de 120 personas salieron
para participar en una conversación sólida sobre la crisis de salud pública
que el Alto Manhattan está experimentando y para analizar qué podemos hacer
al respecto. Salí esperanzado y con mucho que hacer para seguir adelante.

En esa misma semana, el Equipo Jackson organizó *un foro de la fuerza
laboral madura y una feria de trabajo*. ¡Fue un enorme éxito! Los
participantes aprendieron sobre cómo comercializar sus habilidades y los
conectamos con excelentes lugares de trabajo comprometidos con la
contratación de nuestra fuerza laboral madura.

El 7 de octubre co-organicé una *Enseñanza sobre leyes de alquiler* con la
Asambleísta De La Rosa y la coalición “Northern Manhattan is Not for Sale”.
Teníamos un auditorio repleto de inquilinos ansiosos por conocer sus nuevos
derechos después de las leyes de alquiler que aprobamos en junio. ¡Y apenas
estamos comenzando!

La semana pasada, asistí a *una reunión de la asociación de inquilinos de
NYCHA* en el centro de la ciudad, donde escuché los pensamientos de los
residentes sobre el programa de Desarrollo de Asistencia de Alquiler
propuesto para los edificios Elliott-Chelsea Houses. También aprendí sobre
los problemas de la calefacción que temen que volverán cuando entremos en
la temporada de frío. Debemos descubrir cómo financiar las reparaciones de
capital de NYCHA porque estas condiciones de vida son inhumanas.

También presenté proclamaciones honrando la Sociedad Dominicana de Herencia
y Cultura en su concierto y en la Hispanic Society el jueves y marché en un
camino de 400 Años contra la desigualdad del Centro de Malcolm y Betty
Shabazz en Washington Heights el sábado.

¡Lea abajo para unos eventos occuriendo en las siguientes semanas!

*PRÓXIMOS EVENTOS*

*Clínica de sobrecargo de renta*
Co-organizo otra clínica con el Met Council on Housing y Manhattan Legal
Services para que los inquilinos revisen su historial de alquileres con
abogados. Si planea asistir, solicite su historial de alquileres de HCR de
forma gratuita hoy: 1) envíe un mensaje de texto con el texto "historial de
alquileres" al 646.783.0627, ingrese la dirección de su apartamento y le
enviarán su historial de alquileres, 2) llame a HCR al 718.739. 6400, 3)
envíe un correo electrónico a ORAFoil at nyshcr.org y envíe su nombre y
dirección.

30 de octubre, 6:15–8:30pm
YM & YWHA de Washington Heights e Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), autobús M100]

*Foro público sobre el Acta de Salud de Nueva York, edición UWS*
Con mis colegas—el Senador Gustavo Rivera y el Asambleísta Dick
Gottfried—seré anfitrión de una noche en la cual conocemos mejor el Acta de
Salud. ¡Únase a nosotrxs para obtener más información sobre el brillante
futuro de la atención médica bajo un sistema de pagador único!

4 de noviembre, 6–8pm
West End Collegiate Church
245 W. 77th St., [79th St. (1)]

*Cumbre de justicia climática*
Únase a mi y a las organizaciones de justicia ambiental del Distrito 31,
incluidos WE-ACT, JCAN y Dēmos, para enterarse del movimiento para la
justicia climática y cómo usted puede involucrarse.

6 de noviembre 6:30–8:30pm
YM y YWHA de Washington Heights e Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), autobús M100]

*Foro público sobre el Acta de Salud de Nueva York, edición Uptown*
Con mis colegas—el Senador Gustavo Rivera y el Asambleísta Dick
Gottfried—seré anfitrión de una noche en la cual conocemos mejor el Acta de
Salud. ¡Únase a nosotros para obtener más información sobre el brillante
futuro de la atención médica bajo un sistema de pagador único!

12 de noviembre, 6:30–8:30pm
YM y YWHA de Washington Heights e Inwood
54 Nagle Ave. [190th St. (A), autobús M100]

*LEGISLACIÓN PARA EL 2020*

Mientras que nos acercamos a la reiniciación de la sesión legislativa, mi
oficina está observando atentamente las luchas presupuestarias que se
perfilan. Estoy particularmente preocupado por la financiación de la
educación. La categoría más grande de fondos para educación se llama
Foundation Aid, y surgió de una decisión que el tribunal más alto del
Estado de Nueva York tomó en 2006 después de una pelea de 13 años que ayudé
a liderar llamada Campaign for Fiscal Equity (Campaña por la Equidad
Fiscal.) Algunas personas están tratando de sugerir que la fórmula que
determina Foundation Aid necesita ser cambiada, pero debemos tener en
cuenta que la fórmula de Foundation Aid nunca ha sido financiada en su
totalidad desde 2009. El gobernador simplemente asignó un aumento
arbitrario en el financiamiento de la educación y lo llamó "Foundation
Aid". Las conversaciones de buena fe sobre la actualización de la fórmula
en función de las necesidades de la última década sólo pueden ocurrir una
vez que reconocemos que la fórmula de Foundation Aid no se ha implementado
en primer lugar. No podemos poner el carruaje delante del caballo. Espero
que la serie de mesas redondas que tendrá el Senado Estatal en las próximas
semanas concluya lo que los defensores han estado diciendo todo el tiempo:
la fórmula de Foundation Aid no puede funcionar cuando no se ha financiado
en más de una década, privando a millones de estudiantes en el estado de
Nueva York la sólida educación básica a la que tienen derecho legalmente.
Comencemos por ahí.

*EVENTOS Y RECURSOS COMUNITARIOS*

El 16 de octubre (mañana) a las 5:30 pm, la coalición Housing Justice for
All lanzará su plataforma 2020, Tax the Rich, House the Poor (Impuestos
para los adinerados, hogares para los pobres) en 40/60 Irving Place, cerca
de Union Square. ¡Únete si estás disponible!

El sábado, 19 de octubre, únase a Regiven Environmental Project en J. Hood
Wright Park a la calle 173 para un festival sobre *Alzando Consciencia
sobre la Ecología de la Desigualdad*!

Este año, el Departamento de Educación organizará su *Feria Anual de
Escuelas Secundarias CTE de Nueva York* el sábado 19 de octubre de 9 am a 2
pm. El evento se llevará a cabo en George Westinghouse High School (105
Johnson Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201).

La “*National Black Leadership Commission on Health*” (Comisión Nacional de
Liderazgo Negro para la Salud) organizará un foro público para anunciar su
evolución hacia una organización política integral de 6 a 8 pm el martes 22
de octubre en el Hospital Harlem (506 Lenox Ave.). Por favor confirme su
asistencia a través de Eventbrite. El 24 de octubre, de 9 am al mediodía,
también organizarán el Foro “Urgency of Now: Faith and Medicine” (Urgencia
de Ahora: Fe y Medicina) en Alhambra Ballroom (2116 Adam Clayton Powell,
Jr. Ave.) y presentarán al Pastor William Francis, Centro Cristiano HUB en
Atlanta, Georgia, quién brindará el discurso principal para este evento.

¡*La votación temprana* se acerca a una mesa electoral cerca de usted!
Comienza el 26 de octubre y se extiende hasta el día de las elecciones, el
5 de noviembre. Sea parte de hacer historia al elegir votar temprano.
Encuentre su sitio de encuestas y aprenda más sobre lo que USTED puede
hacer informarle a los demás sobre Let NY Vote
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=YkOUMNJj5yC1I79WsrdfdBNF7xpdArKpPTDf2WC32aQ-3D_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkUdyR8V997a8jfQ5iwoqrdkSL0-2Bs5CsGfLuMke8WU2URa9uZrDEU2FmBoBMyW8Q1KRSdvrTlV6844o6rvfBAaNF5gP81jrcjc3iXd-2Fjl61nHcjdV2RdiGsyD551f-2F-2FtCpYaPJ0H769-2F8oJSWVvGurDxbmPUTfGbaSD7DQoObs3tQla-2FUBXcaAuKBT0Hhcm-2Fg2veJ58-2FMi0iNHNgDE22DPuuVohdjBrd33rcf9S-2FZ5O8jKImd95QN2-2Fgj-2FWRI9ABNfA-3D-3D>
.

WE-ACT está compartiendo sus recomendaciones de su grupo *Inwood Climate &
Health Project *(Proyecto de Clima y Salud de Inwood) con el público el
sábado 26 de octubre a las 11 am en IS 52 (650 Academy St.) para recopilar
comentarios antes de que lo distribuyan más ampliamente. ¡Se brindará
almuerzo, cuidado de niños e interpretación!

¡El *autobús móvil de mamografía *llegará a mi oficina el viernes 22 de
noviembre de 10 am a 4 pm! Es accesible para sillas de ruedas y no tiene
costo para las mujeres mayores de 40 años que no se han realizado una
mamografía en el último año o síntomas de enfermedad mamaria. No se
necesita seguro. Puede pre-inscribirse llamando a Paola Pena al
646-369-3562 o enviando un correo electrónico a paola.pena at mountsinai.org.
El día de la cita, la paciente debe traer: identificación, tarjeta de
seguro de salud (si tiene) y cualquier copia de mamografías anteriores.

En Unidad,

RJ
*Albany Office:*
306 Legislative Office Bldg
Albany, NY 12247
518-455-2041 *District Office:*
5030 Broadway, Suite 701
New York, NY 10034
212-544-0173
[image: New York State Senate seal]
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=nLJUON6h-2BjCB4B9JsF8-2FDttSytD8yJBxy26HuRriNeA-3D_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkRPPpSHqN09DZSqFof0S9w5Bp4vSIbKBEIxoGcD-2BOCmW9m8MlKYZ1U5bJ7kz3BD94sHARC-2FslTKBjmIa3x9VdxbFZRqadqmzchvG1JFeb7JpRbnl-2FisSG7Py5k-2FW-2BQQnf59a-2BsDxh4z8xEnSp3VNIwS3LbekYDsgjWCAc5SfPQUFsT3IcWX7UqqGv3NPt-2FVZuxOy6yz1IuEnAwVv4-2FMRllroJOGc2Q4MV-2BYW3PiAQLh-2F7ygsRNNsM-2B7rZi23YLk2mg-3D-3D>
To ensure delivery of emails to your inbox, please add jackson at nysenate.gov
to your email address book.
Click here
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=BmOupId5Hp1UySjqrfp6eDaxhSQRnU4mEAPjlAyw4FbxVdJ6wtNi7l2WKHqIpUnjoN6B6Z9NUXwfAikkhFC9VvFa4pse8NJDvjHHYBCRajM-3D_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkbArMNsQF3-2BtMKGbyrohUxw-2BaJT1Ywm1U4gGZD0YkXphVUbRifuype0rmmtJequTU-2BCFMtEmuCOtfe6TjuNtrN-2FbSF8Cxw7qsaAAczaiM-2B3CKjLffz3tjkd8SV5hpc2bIZjg4DYbo6vINYoIusEyc-2F703WVlh4Y1f2ADDvCRMd5iUP7idBWm0xCF-2BrJObiBh1bGcVDaKd5-2BnYTnIF33a4efPTlz51BqGkisLfQ2uU7KqwxmiHKxl3xJNGx-2ByCVzbdw-3D-3D>
to view this email in your browser.

Share on Facebook.
<http://email.sts.nysenate.gov/wf/click?upn=uZ3z9X7byQ6LFVGBUQ6Phhf7ukkn6ve6IhlKL9DdsSc18gsChZ80ryZnvmQkpXx-2FFVpqCYYdZwJRX6guo-2BXp08TwGytN6CfrNhCs-2BmXOG1moJObLiH8JcuGN5a5jhvAKOc2LsmCyTh6diH21axCtANoDEuOu13FzyHolybY9IGkPvmO-2FCS6AhI-2BqnOhTmw2j0urWOQGYFVY5-2BNCS-2FXAgrg-3D-3D_A5dOo0UTsiKfTTYHCdNZyhiELG5KOnoWlfiZhOszR2-2FykoowqEK8VrL5AJyBbCCR-2F7UC4Okg5HZaCv5pVIGQc-2FYjoOMrWK52f3xrntC7byMB8pZhtmwbjwlSTc4xQN8m2roWmijImXfnbabUpAiX5BYBivhAjhfNsssF2NDCUrxQPgVEPYRE90xe9EloB89l5923ROgexAUXsAarjZfJdsu3Gfi5d6WC42AEZRD3PZwiL0w8bq-2FU-2BXd0Rbu0tE8XT2-2F1kpxQbuMnPs8lQyfgkaUEwoBFXoiYRAS3fYCSBOmiVpTt-2F7N3fkdtsQNhKBP2tfWe3f1vqpj35hvzNCcAJk57WPC5dKmORC7P2Lvvih-2FhM7S8fQo6LNEPMIp2Xj86vPeEjNDFy6FGwDi-2FSjFiBAszepfKFSzgG2Qi2jBf5R0cPYYm6TWR5u1ip6sItRId-2F0Sz4dHtHAkz1JuSGzbBWN7ar17ZzRc5KJCzHFqXASzgZslDnDOgIZgRsNJRBIKi4Rrg6bMTZQ82ura7uDYScQ-3D-3D>