[BwayDems] Our Debate Watch Party this Tuesday

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:33:03 EDT 2019

Come join Broadway Democrats and Three Parks Independent Democrats

at our Debate Watch Party

Tuesday, October 15 at 7:30 pm, at Amity Hall Uptown, 982 Amsterdam Avenue,
between West 108th and West 109th Street.

Admission is free!

If you spend $15 or more for food or drink at Amity Hall that night, bring
us your receipt for a club membership discount.

Common Cause will be holding a straw poll. To learn the results, stick
around for about 15 minutes after the debate ends.

Please reply to our invitation at  tinyurl.com/Oct-Dem-debate-watch
<http://tinyurl.com/Oct-dem-debate-watch>