[BwayDems] State Senator Brian Benjamin: Harlem Community Forum on Legalizing Marijuana - Thursday, October 17th

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:06:34 EDT 2019

| Your property taxes |

|   |

|  |

| Harlem Community Forum on Legalizing Marijuana |

| Dear Neighbor,
Before New York State acts to legalize marijuana, I encourage you to join my colleagues and I in a community discussion about what our community needs in order to benefit from the marijuana legalization movement.
Now is your opportunity to impact legislation that can help our community! |

|  |

| WHEN: Thursday October 17 6:30-8:30PM
WHERE: First Corinthian Baptist Church1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd, New York, NY 10026 |

|  |

| CLICK HERE TO RSVP |

|   |  |
|  |  |

Brian A. BenjaminNew York State Senator |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| STAY CONNECTED!  |

| Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Office Building 163 West 125th Street, Suite 912 New York, NY 10027 |

| (212) 222-7315 bbenjamin at nysenate.gov www.benjamin.nysenate.gov  |

| Tell your friends and family to text "BENJAMIN" to 22828 to join this email list!  |

|  |

|  New York State Senator Brian A. Benjamin | 163 West 125th Street , Suite 912, New York, NY 10030  |