[BwayDems] Broadway Democratic Club May General Meeting tonight Thursday May 16 - ORGANIZE!

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:37:30 EDT 2019

Dear Neighbors -  Estimados Vecinos -
The May monthly meeting of the Broadway Democrats is *tonigh*t, *Thursday*,
8 pm, at Bank Street College, 610 W.112 St. at Broadway.
Now is the time for progressive Democrats to ORGANIZE and move the needle
forward.
We are honored to have a great guest - DAISY CHUNG, Deputy Director of
ALIGN NY - to speak on political and community organizing: working across
our City and the Metro Area to build alliances, to gain power and positive
change  on many issues impacting our lives - the struggle for living wages,
decent housing and a sustainable environment for all, not just some.
Please share with your circles, we hope to see you, and your friends, at
the meeting tonight.
Excelsior, and in solidarity,
Noah Kaufman
President, Broadway Democrats