[BwayDems] Tomorrow (Wednesday): Senior Resource Fair

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:34:37 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell <odonnelld at nyassembly.gov>
Date: Tue, May 14, 2019 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Tomorrow: Senior Resource Fair

with over 30 City Services and Organizations
*Tomorrow: *Senior Resource Fair Dear Neighbors, Come learn about services
available from the City and various organizations at Council Member
Rosenthal's and my first Senior Resource Fair. It's tomorrow, *Wednesday,
May 15, from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm* at Goddard Riverside Senior Center, 593
Columbus Avenue. The Senior community, families, and caregivers are all
encouraged to attend. We have over 30 organizations and agencies that will
be in attendance. See our full list of organizations that will be present
is below:

GetCoveredNYC / Public Engagement Unit
NYC Department of Social Services/HRA
NYC Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities
NYC Commission on Human Rights
NYC Housing Preservation and Development
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
NYC Department of Finance
NYC Department for the Aging (DFTA)
NYC Board of Elections (The Manhattan Borough Board of Elections )
NYPD 24th Precinct
NYC Transit/Access-A-Ride
NYPL St. Agnes Branch
NYPL Riverside Library
Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell's Office
Council Member Helen Rosenthal's Office
Alzheimer's Foundation of America
Alzheimer's Association
Self help/Project Pilot
LiveOn NY
Project FIND
New York Connects at CIDNY
National Council Of Jewish Woman New York
Hearing Loss Association of America, NYC Chapter
Lighthouse Guild
SUNY College of Optometry-University Eye Center
Weinberg Center for ElderAbuse Prevention at the Hebrew Home for the Aged
Service Program for Older People
Volunteers of Legal Service
NY Foundation for Senior Citizens
Medicare Rights Center
JASA
SAGE
DOROT
Goddard Riverside
Weinberg Center for Elder Justice at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale

[image: Facebook]
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=9052810fc7&e=ffbc411bc1>
[image: Twitter]
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=c5dc9a5395&e=ffbc411bc1>