[BwayDems] What a week (and I promise, I'm not asking for money)!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:42:25 EST 2019

|    |

|  Friends,

Today marks the end of a remarkable week: Governor Cuomo signed two pieces of legislation I sponsored, GENDA and a ban on conversion therapy, into law. We hit the Campaign Finance Board threshold to qualify for matching funds. We got on the Public Advocate ballot with no petition challenges. And two more groups, the Frederick E. Samuel Community Democratic Club in Harlem and the Stonewall Democratic Club of NYC, announced their support for our campaign, adding to our growing list of endorsements.

I am proud, humbled, and deeply grateful to each and every one of you who got us here. All I can say is, thank you.

If there's one thing I've learned, it’s that elections aren’t won or lost by a single person -- if I’m going to come out on top on February 26th, I’ll need YOUR help. Will you phone bank and tell fellow NYCers about my candidacy?

The Stonewall Dems, whose endorsement I accepted on Wednesday, said it best: “Our membership voted last night to bring Danny’s fierce brand of advocacy forward not just as a voice of LGBTQ New Yorkers, but for all New Yorkers as our next public advocate.”

Now we're almost a month out from Election Day, so spread the word, grab a few friends, and help me keep this movement going strong >>> sign up to volunteer today!

Best,
Danny  |

|  Sign Up >>>  |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2019 Danny for NYC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Danny for NYC
PO Box 250875
New York, NY 10025