[BwayDems] Danny O'Donnell for Public Advocate - upcoming campaign events

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:36:43 EST 2019

*Here are some great opportunities to help Danny's campaign, and to have
fun doing it:*

1. Game Day Phone Bank Championship: Sun, Feb 3rd at 12pm: Bring your
friends, bring your phones, and compete to see who can make the most calls
in the spirit of Super Bowl Sunday sportsmanship!
https://www.facebook.com/events/236205333985802/

2. Debate Watch Party: Wednesday, Feb 6th at 6:30pm: Come cheer Danny on
during the first official Public Advocate debate!

3. Dogs for Danny: Sun, Feb 10th at 12pm: Our office is always
dog-friendly, but this Sunday we especially encourage you to bring your
pups to the office for some phone banking fun! Dog lovers & pet owners all
welcome https://www.facebook.com/events/368633760588197/

*PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION. Please contact
Jenna Shapiro at jennashapiro1 at gmail.com <jennashapiro1 at gmail.com>.*

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode