[BwayDems] "Our Water At Risk" (1/31, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Fri Jan 25 08:36:24 EST 2019

Our Water At Risk

Thursday, January 31
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

Join us for Food & Water Watch's monthly meeting at the New York Society for Ethical Culture.

We'll be discussing two crucial campaigns to protect New York's water, communities, and environment.

The first is to stop the Williams pipeline, which would transport fracked gas under New York's harbor.

The second is to safeguard our drinking water from lead contamination.

With the new political dynamic in Albany, we have an incredible opportunity to win real changes that protect our most vital resources -- but we still need your voice to make it happen!

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Eric Weltman at Food & Water Watch: eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>; 347-778-2743.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2591507384225250/

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

32 Court Street, Suite 1506
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Fighting for a livable planet for ALL – powered by people like YOU. Donate.<https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/donate/donate-food-water-watch?ms=dist_ot_00000000_email-signature&oms=onor_ot_00000000_email-signature>