[BwayDems] Meeting Notice Thurs 14 Feb 2019 Please Post

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:23:12 EST 2019

Dear friends and neighbors:
  This Thursday is not only Valentine's Day, it is the Bway Democratic Club
Meeting - 8 pm at the Bank Street College.  I hope you will join us.  All
voting members are encouraged to help us conduct club business -
endorsements for District Leader and Judicial Delegates.  And *EVERYONE is
INVITED *to hear our speaker, Mark Dunlea, talk about the Green New Deal,
an end to carbon fuels, and on the state of our environment.
  Global Climate Change is upending our way of life.  And by *our*, I mean
*every* region of the planet, every nation on earth, every State in our
Union, every region of our nation, every County in our State, every town in
every county, ever community in every city, and every block in every
borough.
   Our guest, Mark Dunlea has been a strong advocate for the poor, and the
hungry, across NY State.  He has been a longtime environmentalist and has a
very environmentalist household.  Mark was on the steering committee of
350NYC.  [ 350 is the level of Carbon in our atmosphere we need to be BELOW
in order to turn back global warming.]  350.org is a world-wide umbrella
helping us, exhorting us, coordinating with us to get our lonely planet
down to 349 parts per million for the sake of our children.  Mark Dunlea is
a founder of the Green Educational and Legal Fund; promoting a more just
and sustainable future.
  Please join us attending.  Please bring a friend.  Please share the flyer
with your community circles.  Please post the flyer in your lobby, in your
coffee shop, and on your block association bulletin boards.   Thank you
very much.
Yours truly,
Noah Kaufman, President

P.S. - the Special Citywide Election for Public Advocate is in *14* days.
We have endorsed our neighbor State Assemblymember *Danny O'Donnell *to be
our next Public Advocate.  This weekend, and next, are Bway Dems "phone
bank weekends".  Please schedule some time (*as much as you can!*) to help
call our neighbors with a reminder to *vote for Danny on Tuesday Feb 26.*
I am much obliged.   --  Noah K.