[BwayDems] TONIGHT, 8pm, Bank Street: endorsements / "Climate Change and the Green New Deal"

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:31:40 EST 2019

Please attend the February General Meeting of the Broadway Democrats. On
the agenda:

   - endorsing candidates for District Leader (one female, one male), and
   for Delegates (six) and Alternates (six) to the Judicial Convention. We’ll
   also call for nominations for County Committee Members.

   - an important and timely presentation on the Green New Deal and other
   legislative efforts to combat the existential crisis of climate
   change. There are resolutions and bills at the federal, state, and city
   level, and we all need to inform ourselves so that we can make our voices
   heard. Mark Dunlea, veteran climate activist and founding chairperson of
   the Green Education and Legal Fund will be our guide for this important
   discussion.

8:00 sharp (registration at 7:45). Thanks, and see you there!

[image: 2019.02.12 forum announcement.jpg]