[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Annual Meeting and Club Elections THIS THURSDAY

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 07:56:39 EST 2018

Dear all,

We hope you'll join us this Thursday for our club's Annual Meeting, at
which we'll elect officers and Steering Committee members for 2018. Details
on the meeting are below and in your January newsletter. *Club elections
will be followed by reports from our electeds: Assemblymember Danny
O'Donnell, Councilmember Mark Levine, and State Senator Brian Benjamin. *

Here's the slate (and nominations may be made from the floor at the
meeting):

*For President: Noah Kaufman*
*For Vice President: Amy Porter*
*For Secretary: Barbara Trelstad*
*For Treasurer: Katie Hanner*

*For Steering Committee (in alphabetical order):*

Pat Almonrode
Willie Mae Anderson
Grechen Borges
Susan Crawford
Norman Levine
Zoila Marte
Joe Nunley
Mary Peppito
Luis Román
Richard Siegel
Dan Zweig

*Please note we need one more candidate for the Steering Committee - might
that be you?*

Thanks, and see you Thursday!

Pat Almonrode
Outgoing President