[BwayDems] REMINDER: Bdwy Dems' Annual Mtg and Club Elections TOMORROW

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:13:45 EST 2018

Dear all,

We hope you'll join us TOMORROW (Thursday, 1/18) for our club's Annual
Meeting, at which we'll elect officers and Steering Committee members for
2018. Details on the meeting are below and in your January newsletter. *Club
elections will be followed by reports from our electeds: Assemblymember
Danny O'Donnell, Councilmember Mark Levine, and State Senator Brian
Benjamin. *

Here's the slate (and nominations may be made from the floor at the
meeting):

*For President: Noah Kaufman*
*For Vice President: Amy Porter*
*For Secretary: Barbara Trelstad*
*For Treasurer: Katie Hanner*

*For Steering Committee (in alphabetical order):*

Pat Almonrode
Willie Mae Anderson
Grechen Borges
Susan Crawford
Norman Levine
Zoila Marte
Joe Nunley
Mary Peppito
Luis Román
Richard Siegel
Dan Zweig

*Please note we need one more candidate for the Steering Committee - might
that be you?*

Thanks, and see you Thursday!

Pat Almonrode
Outgoing President