[BwayDems] 3 things you can do to help elect Democrats

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:11:27 EDT 2016

Forwarding this e-mail from the Executive Director of New York State Democrats . . . But I want to add one more thing . . . Call, e-mail, text family and friends in other states. Ask them to make a plan to vote, and commit to bringing at least 2 friends with them also. It's like that old shampoo commercial from the '80s and it *will* make a difference so open up your "phone books"!!!

Paula