[BwayDems] Tabling for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (November 1-3)

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:14:12 EDT 2016

In case you don't know (!) this is our last week for tabling. Here is our
tentative list of times and locations for the next few days.

Tuesday, November 1, West side Market at Bwy & 110th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
4:30 PM Curtis Arluck Paula Diamond Roman
5:30 PM Paula Diamond Roman Curtis Arluck
6:30 PM Paula Diamond Roman Curtis Arluck
Leave at 6:30
Wednesday, November 2nd at Columbia U at Bwy & 116th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
3:00 PM John Badaracco
4:00 PM John Badaracco
5:00 PM John Badaracco
6:00 PM John Badaracco
Leave at 6
Thursday  November 3rd Columbia Farmers' Market at 114th St
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
12:00 PM Dan Zweig
1:00 PM Dan Zweig Joyce Kaplan
2:00 PM Dan Zweig Joyce Kaplan
Leave at 3

Please let me know if you can help out.

And thanks to all who came out this past weekend including Curtis Arluck,
Pat Almonrode (and Ian!), Nina Bernstein, Joe Nunley, John Badaracco,
Maxine Philips, Lynda Sayre, Lizabath Sostre, Cary Gang, Gretchen Borges
and Lynda Rader. (Apologies to anyone I missed). We'd also like to thank
the Swiss TV crew who stopped by at the Farmer's market on Sunday to give
us our 15 seconds of fame.

Feeling nervous and anxious? Help out with tabling or with the many
activities at the storefront located at 2697 Broadway, between 102nd and
103rd Streets, telephone 212-865-1875.

Thanks!

Katie