[BwayDems] Update on Tabling for the weekend 10/29 and 10/30

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:20:23 EDT 2016

So here is the latest list of volunteers. For those who haven't signed up
yet, please do!

Also, right now it looks like rain will  be starting mid-afternoon on
Sunday. So if you could volunteer earlier in the day,  please consider.

Some have suggested that we set up tables on Sunday outside of Riverside
Church and St. Johns as congregants leave their services. Looks like the
best time for this is about 11:30 - 12:30 (I think?!?). But please advise.

And if enough folks volunteer for Saturday afternoon, we may have a
satellite table closer to Colombia on the west side of Broadway.

Please get back to me ASAP.

And if you want to do things during the week, let me know that too. I
believe we will to do our usual 12-3 at the Thursday Columbia Farmers
Market.

Saturday, October 29th Absolute Bagels at 107th and Broadway
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM Curtis
11:00 AM Curtis Lizabeth Sostre
12:00 PM Curtis Lizabeth Sostre
Leave at 12 and move to West side market at Noon
12:00 PM
1:00 PM
2:00 PM John Badaracco Nina Bernstein Joe Nunley
3:00 PM John Badaracco Nina Bernstein Joe Nunley
4:00 PM John Badaracco Nina Bernstein Joe Nunley
Sunday 10/30 Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM Katie Hanner
11:00 AM Katie Hanner Lizabeth
12:00 PM Katie Hanner
1:00 PM
2:00 PM Maxine Philips
3:00 PM Maxine Philips
Move to West side market at 4PM?
4:00 PM Linda Sayre
5:00 PM
6:00 PM
Riverside church at 12PM or St. Johns at 12 NOON?