[BwayDems] Tabling for Tomorrow (SUNDAY) October 23rd

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:48:58 EDT 2016

Well, today was a bit of a wash out. Weather tomorrow should be clear
(maybe even with some sun!) if windy. It ain't summer, but still sounds
pretty good.

So if you can join us, and yes, please let me know. And if we get lots of
folks we can spread out to other spots.

Here is how we currently look for tomorrow:

Sunday 10/23 Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM Katie Ford Hanner Dan Zweig Alec Barrett
11:00 AM Katie Ford Hanner Dan Zweig Alec Barrett
12:00 PM Katie Ford Hanner Dan Zweig Liz sostre
1:00 PM Sarah coleman + son Liz sostre
2:00 PM Sarah coleman + son
3:00 PM Sarah coleman + son
Move to West side market at 4PM?