[BwayDems] Tabling this weekend

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:33:37 EDT 2016

First, thanks to everyone who helped out over the past few days- THANK YOU
Dan Zweig, Zoile Marte, Sarah Coleman (and son and daughter and son's
friend!), Lizbeth Sostre, Joyce Kaplan, Maxine Phillips, Barbara Trelstad,
Curtis Arluck, Paula Diamond-Roman, Luis Roman, Alec Barrett, Pat
Almonrode, John Badaracco and David Robinson--and thanks and apologies to
anyone missed.

Right now we will be tabling at our usual places and at our usual times.
However, we are also open to tabling at new locations in the neighborhood
so if you have a place and a date and time that you would like to suggest,
please do. And since next week is the last full week before the election,
now is the time to volunteer!

Besides tabling, I have included a reminder on storefront activities,
including Family Day, which will be held this Sunday, October 30th. Come
one and all, with or without kids!

Thanks again,

Katie

Saturday, October 29th Absolute Bagels at 107th and Broadway
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM
11:00 AM
12:00 PM
Leave at 12 and move to West side market at Noon
12:00 PM
1:00 PM
2:00 PM
Sunday 10/30 Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM
11:00 AM
12:00 PM
1:00 PM
2:00 PM
3:00 PM
Move to West side market at 4PM?
4:00 PM
5:00 PM
6:00 PM

*FAMILY DAY AT THE CAMPAIGN CENTERSunday, October 30th, 4 to 6 PMBring the
kids for a FREE afternoon of button- and poster-making, book-coloring and
phone banking.  All ages welcome! Snacks and pizza provided!*

*2697 Broadway (102nd/103rd Streets) Three Parks Independent Democrats
and  Broadway Democrats*

*Hours of operation: Tuesday to Friday from 2 to 9 PM*
*Weekends from Noon to 9 PM*

*Closed Monday*
*(212) 865-1875 <%28212%29%20865-1875>*

*Join us for phone banking, canvassing, and getting out the vote for
Clinton/Kaine, Zephyr Teachout and Todd Kaminsky!*