[BwayDems] Tabling this weekend

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:20:02 EDT 2016

Hope everyone enjoyed the debate, and yes, Hillary did well, but it still
makes me anxious.....

We will be tabling once again this weekend. Right now, as you can see
below, only a few folks have volunteered to help out. Just helping for one
or two hours is fine, so please let us know what days/hours you can
volunteer.  Please respond directly to  bwytabling at gmail.com .

As always we will be selling buttons and giving out info on the storefront
activities like bus rides and phone banking.

We may end up "tweaking" the times and places a bit so please check your
email before going out to make sure nothing has changed.

Thanks!

Katie

Our tentative schedule is:

Saturday, October 22nd Absolute Bagels at 107th and Broadway
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM Pat Almonrode
11:00 AM Pat Almonrode
12:00 PM Pat Almonrode
Leave at 12 and move to West side market at Noon
12:00 PM Curtis Arluck
1:00 PM Curtis Arluck Joyce Kaplan
2:00 PM Curtis Arluck Joyce Kaplan
Sunday 10/23 Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street