[BwayDems] Congressional candidates forum (4/28)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed Apr 20 07:34:48 EDT 2016

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]     [Food & Water Watch] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=34er7aDPuVztvzfUSwmZ6g>         [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_topbar.jpg]

Dear Friend,

We invite you to join our friends at WE-ACT for Environmental Justice for an event that will help shape our community's environmental agenda.

With Charlie Rangel retiring, the next representative from the 13th Congressional district will be responsible for making decisions that affect the future of our neighborhoods. On April 28, we're co-sponsoring a forum that will ask the candidates where they stand on Environmental Justice.

Please join us, because nothing less than the health of our communities is at stake.<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=uyU1EtdNTZpYxp5IJnyiUQ>

What: Environmental Justice Congressional Candidates Forum
When: Thursday, April 28, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Manhattan Pentecostal Church, 545 West 125th Street, Manhattan

We need to know where the candidates stand on climate change, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and other crucial questions - and this is our opportunity to hear the answers.

Let our friends at WE-ACT know that you'll be there.<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=y9v7nyNvrGAoidb2Wwuiag>

I hope to see you at the forum!

[Eric Weltman]

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
eweltman(at)fwwatch(dot)org

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
Donate »<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=d22eViwxrH9WoEomYSXePw>

VIEW ONLINE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=rU4H30am5HBPYH0CVXPkjA> *  VISIT OUR WEBSITE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=3d-_tq0Syy_krs5zO7zNoA>  *  CONTACT US<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=3T0NnLaLJGVRky2wF_h_pQ>  *  SHARE THIS:
        [On Facebook] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=b32enDyDhT9LE_VdNW9NNg>        [On Twitter] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=Dow-L-Ts4bifmGo6QqoD7A>
        [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_bottombar.jpg]    [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

FOOD & WATER WATCH * 1616 P STREET NW, SUITE 300
WASHINGTON, DC 20036 * TEL: (202) 683-2500

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
347-778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>
68 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
www.FoodandWaterWatch.org

Join us on July 24 in Philadelphia for a March for a Clean Energy Revolution!
http://www.cleanenergymarch.org/