[BwayDems] Fwd: OFFICIAL: Jerry Nadler Faces June Opponent!

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:39:43 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Larivee <jeff at jerrynadler.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:31 AM
Subject: OFFICIAL: Jerry Nadler Faces June Opponent!
To: Pat Almonrode <palmonrode at gmail.com>

Dear Pat,

It is now official! We are facing a June 28 primary challenger on the
ballot who is putting significant resources into his own campaign to unseat
Jerry Nadler.

Our Democratic primary opponent started his campaign by attacking Jerry for
standing up against President George W. Bush and former Mayor Rudy
Giuliani.  What other attacks will they use against Jerry in their attempt
to defeat such a staunch supporter of LGBT rights and women's health, a
fierce advocate for greater economic and social justice, a unwavering
defender of the Constitution, and someone who has regularly demonstrated
true political courage?

The Republican national fundraising machine is ready to outraise and
outspend, with millions of dollars at their disposal to drag Jerry's name
and reputation into the mud in an effort to win.

Your support today will show New York – and the Republican fundraising
machine – that the momentum is on our side. And it will show that Jerry has
our city behind him. Please make a contribution today to show that you’re
behind Jerry, too.
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-907241516611598336/-7385349665650046976>

Sincerely,

Jeff Larivee
Finance Director
Nadler for Congress

Nadler for Congress
Village Station
PO Box 40
New York NY 10014 United States

Contributions or gifts to Nadler for Congress are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the
name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals
whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are
limited to $10,000 per PAC per election cycle ($5,000 primary and $5,000
general) and $5,400 per individual per election cycle ($2,700 primary and
$2,700 general). Contributions from the general treasury funds of
corporations, labor unions, and national banks are prohibited. Federal
contractors and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent
residence in the United States are prohibited from making contributions.
All contributions must be from personal funds and may not be reimbursed or
paid by any other person.
Paid for by Nadler for Congress

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer
receive email from us, please unsubscribe
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-907241516611598336/-7457407259687974912>.