[BwayDems] Tomorrow, April 19th, is OUR Presidential primary - HELP Get-out-the-Vote!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:56:54 EDT 2016

Hello BroadwayDemocrats! Tomorrow, April 19th, ourneighborhood gets its voice heard! After watching all the other states weigh in, it's finallyNew York's turn to vote for Hillary Clinton for President! Because New York’s presidential primary istraditionally held late in the primary season, we don’t always have that big animpact on the selection process for presidential candidates. But this year, ourvotes really, really matter! (In ourarea, the only primary is for president and only for voters registered as Democratsor Republican. Information on polls andballots at the bottom!) We still have a number ofactivities to get-out-the-vote . . . 1) We are still doing"Dear Neighbor" letters to explain why *you* support Hillary. Forthose of you who haven't done those before, there is a standard letter you canuse (or you can write your own) that you put your name on (and, hopefully, acouple of neighbors' names) and stuff your building with it tonight. We canmake copies for you or you can make your own. 2) We will becovering the polls on Primary Day. Curtis and I, as usual, will have themain table at P.S. 165 on 109th Street but we need people to hand outliterature at other polling sites. Also, we would like some company at ourtable. You never know who will stop by! 3) We will be coveringthe subways on Primary Day at rush hour, handing out literature on Tuesdaymorning (7-9am), and Tuesday evening (5-7pm). We need people at 110th Street& Broadway, 109th/110th Street & Central Park West, and 116thStreet & Broadway It's really important that we Get-Out-The-Vote on Tuesday!  Please respond to this e-mail to let us knowwhat you can do to help Hillary Clinton get elected!!!  In addition, many pollinglocations have changed – please double check where you should vote byclicking here: http://nyc.pollsitelocator.com/search(If you find your pollinglocation has changed, please share this new location with your neighbors!) Voters will choosedelegates who are pledged to specific presidential candidates – the names ofboth the delegates and their candidate are listed on the ballot. Below are theHillary Clinton Delegates for our club area. If you live in a differentCongressional district, click here: http://whosontheballot.org/who-is-on-your-ballot/  2016Presidential Primary BallotPresident of the United StatesHillary ClintonBernie Sanders District10 (Nadler) Delegates:Betsy Gotbaum, Deborah Glick, George Miranda, Nancy Tong, Richard Socarides, ScottM. Stringer District13 (Rangel) Delegates:Inez E. Dickens, Keith Wright, Londel Davis, Maria Luna, Vanessa L. Gibson, YdanisRodriguez  See you at the polls!Paula Diamond-Roman& Curtis Arluck, District LeadersPat Almonrode, PresidentElana Shneyer & LuisRoman, Co-chairs, Election Committee