[BwayDems] Fwd: Sign up for GOTV

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:57:51 EDT 2016

Dear all - please see below from Elana Shneyer. Help Get Out The Vote for
Primary Day (this Tuesday) if you can!

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
President, Broadway Democrats

******************************

If you're able to help with GOTV activities in the coming days, please fill
out this form and I will follow up with you. Feel free to ask other people
to join you!

-Elana
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in
Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b4IOZfRn2AZeIZw8vnS9Ecl5eMKn8fmoRakiu9kGR6w/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>.

Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton with the Broadway Democrats
Broadway Democrats is a local democratic club. We voted to endorse Hillary
Clinton and now we are working to let our neighbors know we support her and
encourage them to join us in voting for her next Tuesday. We need your help
on this effort. Please fill out the form below to join us this weekend. If
none of these shifts work for you, please head to the Upper West Side
campaign headquarters at 29 W. 95th Street for other opportunities to help
out Saturday-Tuesday. We look forward to seeing you out in the coming days!
* Required

   Name *
   Phone Number *
   Email Address
   Dear Neighbor Letter. Will you write a letter (we'll supply the draft)
   to your neighbors explaining why you are voting for Hillary Clinton and
   asking them to do the same? *
   - Yes
      - No
   2. Will you participate in phone banking? *
   - Yes
      - No
   3. Please Sign Up for a phone banking shift:
   - Saturday
      - Sunday
      - Monday
   Are you interested in Street Visibility? *
   - Yes
      - No
   Please sign up for a street visibility shift (please note that the times
   listed are the whole time we will be out. It'd be great to have you commit
   to 2 hours during the listed time):
   - West Side Market-110th Street and Broadway-Friday 4/15/16 12-5pm
      - Street Fair-Saturday- Broadway between 11-th-116th Street-4/16/16
      1-5pm
      - Street Fair-Sunday 4/17/16 11-5pm
      - Columbia Greenmarket-Sunday 4/17/16 8-3pm
   Please sign up for subway visibility-110th Street & Broadway
   - Monday 4/18/16 7-9am
      - Monday 4/18/16 5-7pm
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 7-9am
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 5-7pm
   Please sign up for subway visibility-116th Street Broadway
   - Monday 4/18/16 7-9am
      - Monday 4/18/16 5-7pm
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 7-9am
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 5-7pm
   Please sign up for subway visibility-110th Street Central Park West
   - Monday 4/18/16 7-9am
      - Monday 4/18/16 5-7pm
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 7-9am
      - Tuesday 4/19/16 5-7pm
   Never submit passwords through Google Forms.