[BwayDems] Reminder: Important Meeting Tonight on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the NAFTA of the Pacific

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:05:42 EDT 2015

The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Free Trade Agreement (FTA) will have major ramifications for the keeping American unions strong and defending our global environment. Please come to this meeting tonight to learn more about
the TPP and what we can do protect our unions and our environment.

Thursday, March 12th, 7:00 PMSt. Mary's Episcopal Church, 521 West 126th Street at Amst./B'way
Speakers
Kathryn Johnson Nat'l Field Director, Public Citizen, Global Trade Watch
James Stone, Local 1101, Communications Workers of America
Estela Vazquez, Executive Vice President, 1199 SEIU
Michael Tikili, Nat'l Field Organizer, Health Global Access Project
Monique George, Director, NYC Community Voices Heard
Paula Diamond-Roman, District Leader, Broadway Democrats
Daniele Gerard, Vice President, Three Parks Independent Democrats

Nellie Bailey, Co-Founder and Director, Harlem Tenants Council
Minister Reinaldo Daniel Diaz, Worship Leader, Love Gospel Assembly Church
Anthony Rogers Wright, Policy & Organizing Director, Environmental Action
Alex Beauchamp, Food & Water Watch NY

Helen Rosenthal, NYC Council Member
Mark Levine, NYC Council Member
Ydanis Rodriguez, NYC Council Member

Stephanie Low, Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter Chair and NYC Group Chair, TPP Task Forces